UFO arcade with a cosmopolitan touch to it!
Line Defense is a casual action arcade game in which the player is called to defend major capitals of the world from alien invasion just by drawing lines. The game offers a unique experience mixed by elements inspired from Breakout and Missile Command, blending respectfully retro mechanics with modern gameplay customised for the mobile touch screen.
The game was featured on the App Store under ‘games we love’ and under ‘what we play today’
All controls are reduced to just one line that the player drwas with his finger. This line destroys rockets, deflects rockets back to enemies, diffuses time bombs, collects bonuses and gets upgraded.
The goal was to create a unique game with familiar mechanics and minimalist design, which allowed the developers to focus on details like an original soundtrack and various mixes during gameplay.
- Simple one finger swipe control
- Unique bonuses, power-ups, bosses & Motherships
- Collect crystals and get special upgrades for your line (cannons, radar, shield power etc.)
- 20 colorful maps & a challenging hardcore mode
- Unique Mini Games for extra fun
- Amazing original soundtrack with dynamic ingame music.
- Easy to play – no tutorial needed!
- Includes 50+ achievements
- Gamecenter Leaderboards Support
What`s New in Version 2.0
- 10 more levels, 5 new enemy types and more power-ups!
- MINI GAMES! Play for fun and rewards with surprising twists to the basic game-play.
- Second Chances! Retry from the point you lost.
- Sell back all your upgrades and rearrange your defense strategy!
- New weapon (upgrades): Super Sonic. Send waves to destroy enemies.
- Redesigned Upgrades Shop, more convenient and easy to use.
- Re-balanced difficulty curve.
- More music loops added.
Overall: A brand new super fun experience!
[DECEMBER 20, 2016] LINE DEFENSE IOS AND ANDROID
[DECEMBER 14, 2016] 'SANTA HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!'
LINE DEFENSE TRAILER
LINE DEFENSE GAMEPLAY
AS SEEN IN
In the past, Legal Radiation created the mobile game “Tap Disc” which was recommended by Τ1, TUAW, CNET, MacWorld, PcWorld, App Spy, Gamezebo, App Advice etc.
[ Link to those sources: http://tapdiscgame.com/press.html ]
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS
‘Line Defense’ developed by Stam & Zach, members of ‘Legal Radiation’.
‘Legal Radiation’ is an independent game development team and it was founded in 2008 by Stam Sarris (designer/composer) and Ioannis Loukeris (programmer). Along the way Zach Stefanakis (developer/visual fx) & George Tekelis (developer/artist) joined the crew. Its members come from software design and multimedia environments and their professional activities span 20 or more years.
“The purpose of this team is to produce high quality products regardless of market, platform and price bracket.
The Legal Radiation Team is currently developing 3 new original games which will be announced in fall. They have to do with pilots, birds, babies, grandmothers, pygmies and… resting Hotels!
Line Defense Credits
Stam Sarris / Designed & Composed
Zach Stefanakis / Developed
*inspired by an idea of Kostas “Bad Sector” Michalopoulos
Nick & Konstantinos Roditis
George & Jerry Sarris
And last but not least our beta testers!
SUBSCRIBE & GET GAME'S GIFTS!
Subscribe to LINE DEFENSE fan base and get a link to download the music theme + 1 remix, wallpapers and art materials of the game.